ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Whats The Going Rate For Turinis?????

Megane225FF
used turini's go for £400 ish without tyres, depending on condition..
add a few hundred if the tyres are new.. all guess work really..
£600+ ??

Monaco Blue Mk2
Mine aren't trophy ones but to give you an Idea...I bought mine 6 months ago, they'd been fully refubed by laptab and had brand new eagle f1 gsd3's. I paid £550.

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
thedoc said:
used turini's go for £400 ish without tyres, depending on condition..
add a few hundred if the tyres are new.. all guess work really..
£600+ ??

That sounds good.

They are as new one small mark only.( insides as clean as outside)

Still got bobbles on the edges of tyres.

182 et 45 trophy version, with as new exalto 205/45/16's.

what are turinis, were can you get them, i want the sport wheels of a 172 or 182 for my clio but cant find any

DarthCake said:
Speedline Turinis are the wheels that come as standard on the Cup 172 mate.

were can i get the 16inch alloys that come with the 172/182, wil they fit my 4stud clio, would a scrappy have them,?

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
i payed £400+ postage for my turinis in mint condition with no kerb marks at all with 2 brand new kumho tyres and 2 kumhos nearly illegal (got them replaced today) these were silver 172 cup ones tho!

M2 Competition
MOFO said:
were can i get the 16inch alloys that come with the 172/182, wil they fit my 4stud clio, would a scrappy have them,?

Depends if they've scrapped a clio really mate.

They come up a lot in the for sale section on here, keep checking for them

Which clio is it you have again dude?

The 172 are different to the 182 wheels, and are just silver, with quite flat square spokes, with a ridge running down centre of each spoke.

The 182 are the newer ones, with more angular spokes and come in either silver or grey colours.

Hope this helps a lil bit!

Turbos.
It's worth noting that that there is a difference between Renault and Speedline versions. The Cup ones are flowformed, whereas the Speedlines aren't (unless you go to 17"). I'm not sure what the Trophy ones are...

So based on that you could say Renault ones are worth more.

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
Info off wheels;

Part no'
wheels, 8200514737 7J 16 4CH 45

caps, 8200 514 740

tyres 205/45/R16/83V

Clio 190bhp Hybrid
cliobuyer said:
It's worth noting that that there is a difference between Renault and Speedline versions. The Cup ones are flowformed, whereas the Speedlines aren't (unless you go to 17"). I'm not sure what the Trophy ones are...

So based on that you could say Renault ones are worth more.

Don't think that is the case TBH. Remember someone saying they was just because Speedline advertise their Flowforming as so presumed that all Turini's were. Don't think Renault have ever stated that it is Flowformed.

An example of this: http://www.potn.co.uk/speedline_c1_3894.htm

Had one (Clio 172 Turini) weighed at 8 kilos without tyre which isn't light. An Oz Ultralegerra weighs 6.7 kgs in same size. Unless of course a non Renault (standard) Turini weighs more that 8 kilos in 16".

Turbos.
I remember it specifically saying it was especially for Renault though... i could be wrong!

You're right though, i had Cup ones and they are by no means light wheels.

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
as far as I was aware the Renault wheels are a different offset to those avalible from Speedline

Peperami said:
Depends if they've scrapped a clio really mate.

They come up a lot in the for sale section on here, keep checking for them

Which clio is it you have again dude?

The 172 are different to the 182 wheels, and are just silver, with quite flat square spokes, with a ridge running down centre of each spoke.

The 182 are the newer ones, with more angular spokes and come in either silver or grey colours.

Hope this helps a lil bit!

1.2 16v dynamique, how much will a scrappy chrge me, i have a brand new set of standard 15s with new pirelli tyres on them that im up for exchanging,

missmy257bhp r5/ got evo6
MOFO said:
1.2 16v dynamique, how much will a scrappy chrge me, i have a brand new set of standard 15s with new pirelli tyres on them that im up for exchanging,

mate if a scrappy has some they will know what they are worth and give you hardly anything for yours

on ebay a scrappy was selling some two weeks ago think they went for about 450

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
Richard clio cup said:
mate if a scrappy has some they will know what they are worth and give you hardly anything for yours

on ebay a scrappy was selling some two weeks ago think they went for about 450

They do seem to do well, got lots of people wanting a buy it now price.
Should i, or let it run?????????
Bird in the hand saying springs to mind................

yeah im watching the auction, im really disappointed at the moment, hopefully it will shoot up near the end of the auction,