Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whats this called?

The plug that can disconnect/conect to a laptop power adaptor. I need to buy one but not knowing the name doesn't help.