ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

WHATS THIS!!!!!!

Its some sort of 4*4 but judging by the springs there cannot be much movment in the suspension Id guess . However if youve taken that pic there must be some space still in the arches.

Maybe we should all be searching for the comapny who produce orange spring Im thinking Spax.

Bowler Wildcat? < I wrote tis before the above post.

Range Rover Sport? Unlikly though there any spring out and the tyres have huge off road grip not the RRS area.

[Edited by edde on 29 August 2005 at 12:36am]

MKIII 138

Quote: Originally posted by edde on 29 August 2005

Its some sort of 4*4 but judging by the springs there cannot be much movment in the suspension Id guess . However if youve taken that pic there must be some space still in the arches.

Maybe we should all be searching for the comapny who produce orange spring Im thinking Spax.

Bowler Wildcat? < I wrote tis before the above post.

Range Rover Sport? Unlikly though there any spring out and the tyres have huge off road grip not the RRS area.

[Edited by edde on 29 August 2005 at 12:36am]
B.. ollocks i said it first you silly man :p

tiTTy & SV650

ok forget that they use much smaller shocks, oh how id love a bowler wildcat

is it a rally car?

Quote: Originally posted by Mike172sport on 29 August 2005
I know its a Skuziki Rollin Rhino

LOL - my mate had one of these as her first car!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

Quote: Originally posted by Andy GDI on 01 September 2005

some are close.... very close.

competition vehical, HIGH arches.... LONG suspenson travel

yeah, like i said...

Trophy.

;)