ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

whats wrong with this picture

Id be asking questions as to why you have no renault badge and the wiper is upside down..
i tried they not bothered ive also got no dci on my door strips an no cabasse logo on my speakers
i can asure you the wiper is not upside down :S

Last edited:
make a list of all the things that are wrong, and complain and say that you dont think the car is the spec you ordered because you cant be sure the right speakers have been fitted ;)

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
make a list of all the things that are wrong, and complain and say that you dont think the car is the spec you ordered because you cant be sure the right speakers have been fitted ;)

an be fobed off as per normal they really arent interested

this one hasnt them either http://www.cliosport.net/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=22136&d=1187426180

I don't really understand what you're saying there? You're not gonna complain because they don't want to help? Well, yea, that's a french car dealer all over but please don't just roll over! You've just spent a huge wedge on a shiny new car from them, and you're not happy with it, get back there and refuse to leave till they sort it out :)

Dan

an be fobed off as per normal they really arent interested

this one hasnt them either http://www.cliosport.net/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=22136&d=1187426180

wow, i'd love all my customers to be like you, life would be so simple.

On a serious note though, if they dont care, MAKE them care! As far as you can tell your car isnt the spec you ordered, infact, as far as you can tell they have ripped you off £350

:D

im not unhappy with the car if these were serious mechanical issues id be kicking up big style its small details at the end of the day your look like a pratt which ive already done(looking in my old one for a cd i still cant find :( )it doesnt mean it doesnt have the upgrades at then end of the day the car has everything ive ordered (includeing rear discs which i didnt expect but im glad ive got them) it all works

the cabasse hu sounds fantastic its loud as anything not that i want my taste in music heard by everyone around me ;)
lack of dci badges on the door means i dont look like a cheapskate lol
ive fixed the renault badge an made it more personal to me
as for my stealer or anyones once you have the car they dont care

i moan an i worry a lot an some more its just me :eek:

willy 2, v6 ph1, 5 turbo.
the renault badge looks like its not straight, about 190 degrees,;)
what u think?

ive just come back from a 120 mile round trip its very smooth an been a plesure to drive an pretty quick its now got 320miles on the clock :eek:
i think its time for a well deserved wash an polish :approve: :D

:( its just a shame i wont need to do this run again