ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

whats your current mileage

Someones has done more miles than mine, I am honestly suprised, because 109,000+ is quite alot but, but I am perfectly happy with my motor, that is why I am getting it jap-styled!!

Clio 197

What is Jap styled? Where I come form the JAPs preferred Cadillacs or Lincolns as the Mercedes Benz products carry a certain emotional baggage for them.

Do you mean to say that you are going to make your car look like one of these barges?

Clio 197

The Mary Kaye Cosmetics colour scheme of pink with a white vinyl roof would be just about right.

Miami here we come...

GR,

we met a guy tonite at guildford in a v6... he had it for 6 months and it just clicked over 1000 miles as he turned up!!

BMW Z4 2.5si Sport

almost 80,000 on 95 M reg Willy 2

Done 16000 since I bought it in September last yr.

172 & LCR

9000 on a 51 plate since Dec last loved every minute no probs so far just a couple of rattles but then theres usually a 10 month old baby in the back so thats to be expected.

Ad

MK2 FRS

Just lower than yours GR. 2k. 52reg Sept2002 extreme.

Just sold 51reg (Nov 2001) Dynamique 15500miles. Thats 17500 and the years not over yet. Scary!!!!!!

CTR EK9 turbo

A 2001 Y-reg Mk.1 172 (iceburg silver) with 19,300 miles or thereabouts. Taken above 5000 rpm most of the time, but not when cold.

GR7

Shiny red R32

Admits, have you been driving around all the time you are not in bed, to have clocked up all that mileage?!!