ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wheel brush

306 TD Slut
i used a similar product from halfords. but after you have bent it a few times and used a bit of pressure on it it becomes really floppy and easy to bend and just makes the job harder.

106 GTi
I use the Blue and Black Halfords version as it is slightly longer than the Megs one so find it better for cleaner the whole of the wheel.

was debating a new one, have the Megs one atm, wasnt sure about halfrauds one re scratching with the wire. but if the master uses it . . . . . lol

jamie

Mito Sportiva 135
I just use an old mitt or sponge, if your wheels are sealed and waxed you shouldn't need anything more abrasive.

106 GTi
I just use an old mitt or sponge, if your wheels are sealed and waxed you shouldn't need anything more abrasive.

All well and good on the outside.

On 172 wheels I can get in the inners without a brush - Insides of Cup, 182 rims or Vee Wheels a brush is a must unless you want to be taking wheels of everytime.

Mito Sportiva 135

All well and good on the outside.

On 172 wheels I can get in the inners without a brush - Insides of Cup, 182 rims or Vee Wheels a brush is a must unless you want to be taking wheels of everytime.

This is very true! Moral of the story - don't get multispoke wheels! A fact I had overlooked on this occassion as if I had thought about it I would have said that I use a short wheel brush when doing multispokes.

Has anyone got a Wheel Schmitt? They are meant to be pretty good and would be interested.