ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wheel Colour??

BMW F31
hi guys can someone photoshop my wheels so the grey spokes are silver and the center cap too.

just want to see what they look like, or anyone else have any ideas on colour etc feel free cheers guys :cool:

_MG_0160.jpg

BMW F31
looks better all in silver

nickclio.jpg

cheers oz :)

now all i need is your help to refurb them ;)

gonna get a set of borbets eventually but the car has more pressing costs at the mo, plus the front wheels hadn't been looked after before i got it and the laquer had come off so thats why im thinking of refurbing them.

looks better as they dont look so much 3 spokes now ;)

visualize whirled pe
I've got the same wheels, and I've been debating what to do for a while.
They do look good all in silver but I was thinking of 15" pro race 1.2's in black for mine or a set of 172 oz f1's.
What sort of Borbet's are you going for?

BMW F31
i thought of the pro race 1.2's in white for mine but im not convinced. the f1's are nice but not all that imho. im going for Borbet T's, would have had them 2 months ago if it wasnt for the bloody car playing up and shite mechanics lol. just want to put these back on when i come to sell so was thinking of something cheap to make them look a bit different and like the idea of making them all silver :)

A silver Honda
Nah, Borbet A's slammed on it's arse on coilys Nick....f**k speedhumps:rasp:

Or... i think Speedline Cup racer wheels (2020?) in white would look the awesome with the blue:cool:

BMW F31
borbet A's look better on golfs and jetta's etc. you gonna help me refurb them then son! ;)

Christopher- i want to be a bit different so dont really want superlegs etc but i have looked at them and i do think they look nice, friend of mine has a set and they are sweet. you neverknow ;)