ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wheel Lock trouble

E92 330
right, firstly im not mechanically minded in the slightest but i cant get any of my wheels off because when i bought te car the wheel key thing was missing. theres a renault plaste which covers the wheel nuts so how am i supposed to change if i cant get them off?

Chocolate Bar™
do you mean you havent got the three pin tool you use to remove the plastic cover off the alloys which covers the wheel bolts. otherwise im really struggling to get what your asking :S

if thats the bit your missing you need to pop down renault and ask nicely for them to take them off, if its important, but otherwise buy one from renault or go on ebay as ive seen a few on there

E92 330
yes its that tool i need to remove the cover for the wheel nuts. so theres no other way to remove the cover, my tyres on threads, need to get the spare on.

E92 330
ok, thanks for all your help, emailed a seller from ebay, they rekon that if my dci extreme, 2002 has the same alloys as the dynamique range then it will fit! can anyone confirm this ?

E92 330
thanks for all the help, managed to remove one of them so im guessin the long nose pliars will remove the others, cheers everyone. rob :cool: