ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wheel refurb(Glasgow)

Black 182 f&f
i have a small scuff on my wheel its not that big of a mark, does anyone know off anyone in glasgow that can match the same colour there the darker colour 182 wheels !

BMW 330d :)
I used recoat in whiteinch and they seemed to be decent. Got one wheel done for about £20 which is good! Might have to check what their colour match is like.

Cheers

Fraser

Black 182 f&f
cheers mate i worked with auto image for a while back an saw some of his jobs some where good an some where no bad, i want it to be perfect an be the same match, i dont really want to buy a new wheel but i will if i have to !

HyperAlloy Combat Chassis
Let us know how you get on m8. My dad bounced my car over a kerb and scuffed one of the wheels :mad:

ST
I'd just go fro a new wheel from reno mate...they'll get the colour close at most places but wont be the same..

Alan said:
I'd just go fro a new wheel from reno mate...they'll get the colour close at most places but wont be the same..

£130 quid for my turini from renault. And that was discounted!! Lovely when brand spanking new though

Alan said:
Indeed mate....after 7k my 182 rims are still looking pretty neat....coat of Rim Wax on there every 4-6 weeks keeps them lookin ace....cuts down on 75% of brake dust too....: http://www.carwashnwax.com/10278/info.php?p=12&pno=0&pid=547583&cat=20159&ack=9&search=&sought=

10% ClioSport discount too...

Ooh that sounds good. Ive been using autoglym wheel wax and havent been impressed to be honest. Brake dust doesnt get etched as easily but it doesnt seem to repell it. Might use this stuff. Its more of an issue with silver wheels imo too.

ST
Tis indeed matey...my mate david owns and runs car wash and wax...drop him an email or pm on here R9DCG if you wanting some, it works well...makes the wheels far easier to clean and gives them a long lasting shine even through heavy rain.

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
Frasers Cup said:
£130 quid for my turini from renault. And that was discounted!! Lovely when brand spanking new though

Hmm not bad. I wont tell you what im paying for 4 refurbed brand new then

:lolup:

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
Oh and recoat is £37 per wheel for 1 x 16inch alloy refurb.

Bargain

That includes removing and rebalancing the tyre.

They are the berries.

0141 958 1777

Black 182 f&f
Is it nearly £40 a wheel i think i will just buy a new wheel cause it would bug me if i was to get it done an i did not like it an then need to shell out £150 for a new wheel to ! i am a new user to this wheel wax to must say this stuff is amazing !