ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

wheel refurbers near chester plz

as above anyone now of anywhere that is good and not to far away from chester . as me wheels are in need of some help . ???????

i want to do them a diff colour can you give a price on this and how long does it take .

cheer's tim

Cam

182 Cup
Im getting mine done by Chipsaway for £50, before anyone says anything the wheel is gouged (sp) quite a bit.

Maz

LY 200
The is a place in Warrington on Palentine Industrial Estate, just off wilderspool causeway that does refurbs Tim, my step dad has just taken the evo wheels to get done @ £50 per corner, let me know if you want me to try and get you the guys name and number

Marie :)

Maz said:
The is a place in Warrington on Palentine Industrial Estate, just off wilderspool causeway that does refurbs Tim, my step dad has just taken the evo wheels to get done @ £50 per corner, let me know if you want me to try and get you the guys name and number

Marie :)
yeah that would be good plz marie .

cheer's tim

Maz

LY 200
^^ here you are Tim

Roant Precision Engineering, Unit 10d, Palatine Industrial Estate, Causeway Avenue, Warrington, Cheshire WA4 6QQ
Tel: 01925 632257

Marie :D

Maz

LY 200
No problem Tim .. if you want to come and look at the Evo wheels when they are done so you know what their work is like just let me know :)

BMW Z4 3.0i
FredYozzasport said:
i can pick up from stafford (i supply loan wheels)

Can you give me quote then please? I'll become a full memeber if I need to be to get discount! I could meet to exchange wheels anywhere along the M6 and M5 as I travel that way between home and work.

16" ph2 172 Alium alloys need doing in the same original colour. Two wheels are medium kerb scuffed, 2 other wheels are very lightly kerb scuffed. One wheel has slight kerb scuff on actual face. All four have slight tarnishing/corrosion inbetween the spokes at the centre of the wheel.

Cheers,
Gaz