ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wheel refurbs or how much to sell for?

All of my wheels have minor kerbing, and need a refurb. I take it there's nowhere where I can drive to and they will do all 4 wheels in a day?

Another thought is to sell them as they are and get some 182 cup rims of turinis.

How much would a set of 172 ff rims be worth. Minor kerbing but nearly all round the rims, so need refurbing, but no damage to spokes. They have yoko a359s on which have done about 2000 miles. My thoughts are £200??

Well I can't decide what to do. It'll cost about £200 to have the four wheels refurbed I'd imagine, maybe more. If I sell them for £200, and put the money for the refurb towards another set I'd have £400 - £450 what would I get for that?

Anyone want to swap some 172 ff rims for 172 cup or 182 cup pack wheels lol.

Is there anywhere in the south or south west good for refurbs? What wheels will fit as some temporary wheels??