ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wheel spacers for turinis

Have just decided to get the 15" speedline turinis, what size spacers do i need for the rear its a 53 plate dynamique, where can i get them from, want some high quality ones!

Thanks

P.s. has anyone got any pics of them on a dynamique that hasnt been lowered?

Oh right, so youve ordered the cup wheels from renault.... ok then, they should be ET37 offset then.... and that should be find for use on a dynamique.

Anyone know what spacers i am going to need for them? are the tyres any good you get with turinis dont think thats a bad price from k-tec!

Integra DC5 Type R

I got 17" Turinis fitted to my Mk 2 172. Havent needed spacers so far, although am thinking of fitting some to front wheels cos they scrape on the inside.

ET43 is poo, will be like a boat. If you havent ordered them get some from Speedline, they do a cliosport discount too and come in ET35.

-Rob

Integra DC5 Type R

rob, could you suggest a solution for my 17s? i am lowered -25mm on front. Would the ET35 fit there too??

Well on my car (without the front arches..) ET35 would be bang on level with the outside of the car. If theres a gap between your arch and wheels (ideally when you have people in the back too) you could get away with it..whats your current ET?

-Rob

Integra DC5 Type R

Dont know what current ET is. Its whatever the standard 172 is with the 17" Turinis. I believe the 17" Turinis have a larger offset than the standard 16s. (Come to think of it, even the 16" Turinis have a larger offset.)

Well that would be ET43 or ET42..cant remember..but 5mm spacers should be good as that would make it 38/37 which is spot on. Clio Cups have a ET38.5.

-Rob

Integra DC5 Type R

cool mate nice one. then hopefully it wont scrape on inside or outside. So i just ask speedline for some 5mm spacers then???

No idea on standard dynamique ET..

I have a feeling the Turinis are only flowformed at 17 inch or above, and they were flow formed for the Cup wheels especially in 16 inch size. Not sure though.

15s are piddly though mate, why arent you getting 16s? I got the actual Cup ones and theyre great, even with a big drop.

I think its http://www.speedlinecorse.co.ukwww.speedlinecorse.co.uk

-Rob

i have the cup alloys on my dynamique with no spacers. should I fit some?

theres no rubbing and the handling has improved over standard alloys and rubber