ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wheels again!!!!

E60 diesel powah
Yes again..sprayed my 172 wheels gloss black..

DSC08024.jpg

DSC08022.jpg

DSC08025.jpg

Enjoy

Valver..
Spray wheels easy to do... i wanna spray my Valver Turnnie wheels white... can u just do it out of a can but do it the prop way...or should i get a professionial to do it?

E60 diesel powah
clio head said:
Spray wheels easy to do... i wanna spray my Valver Turnnie wheels white... can u just do it out of a can but do it the prop way...or should i get a professionial to do it?

i used aersol cans!

Valver..
easy to do then... did u use a laquear to seal it(..sorry about spelling..).. do u htink it would be easy to on turnies?

Valver..
lool.... ill have to get the wheels re furded first... the bloke b4 me curbed me a lil... or shall i not bother?

Valver..
o....o0o0o.... i might try it on the spare wheel first... to see how it goes.. is there any difference with the make of paint you use?

Valver..
oooo... ill have a look on the week then..:D :D cheers buddy.. dont you just love it wen two ppl take over a convo! D

mint mate... still wanna write me that guide on how you did them exactly?

or is it gonna start like last times guide

1. Picked up mobile phone
2. Phoned Dr etc.....
etc....

;)

clio 172 flame red
i am thinking about spraying my fox evo multispokes from silver to anthracite. does anyone know how many cans would it take of prima, paint and laqure just for an idea?also does anyone know what is the closet colour in halfords spray cans to anthracite? does the colour fade quickly? easy job?