ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

When someone opens a door into your car, whilst sitting in it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Mini Cooper S sport
a small scratch on a disposable objects door, and you are suggesting killing someone.

You rock. :slap:

LOL! You have seen Roy's posts before, right?

So just to recap. A man damaged a man's door while he was sitting in his car, and he said nothing.

Pussy.

End of.

Westfield, 182, 200
I haven't read all 11 pages, so apologies if this has been covered!

I've had someone open a car door on my car whilst I was sat in it, when I approached them (they were about 50ish) they replied 'so what' and walked off.

I popped in to mother care a few years ago with my pregnant wife and came out to find a dent in my 2 year old Audi TT.

To be honest CCTV or not, I believe you're parked at your own risk.

I always think everyone gets their come-up-ance and they usually do. I lived in a cul-de-sac and my 2 neighbours used to park on the road instead of their drive, so when I came back on a Sunday with my race bike on it's trailer I had a hell of a time reversing it in. A few months later, both neighbours reversed away at the same time and hit each other :D

Ian.

Status
Not open for further replies.