ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

When you realise you have a problem...

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Running out of space and tha extra garage won’t be built until the end of the year.

Wife’s happy....

Last edited:

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
I had this problem until recently.

Had 7 and now down to 4 - I now spend time with the family ;)

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
I’m quiet good at balancing the time with cars/family for now.....

Just want the garage up all ready ? 4 indoor spaces so they can be cleaned and parked.

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
Thought I was bad. Two EP3s on the drive, van parked Infront, Clio in the garage and the MPS on the road

God knows what the neighbours think

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
Ohhh liking the EP3! Given up trying to find one. Owners are unrealistic with their prices.
That premier is a cat N, but was cheap. Needs a rear light and a dent popping out. One behind is a stripped and roll caged track car that a mate and I share

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
That premier is a cat N, but was cheap. Needs a rear light and a dent popping out. One behind is a stripped and roll caged track car that a mate and I share

How cheap is cheap? I loved mined, really really good cars.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
How the hell did you get planning permission for that? And in a residential area? lol

It’s with the planning office at the moment. Triple barn like garage with upstairs. It’s not as daunting as you might think. Front garden is large, even larger if one side of conifers are removed. Only one neighbor would actually see it.

It’s with the planning office at the moment. Triple barn like garage with upstairs. It’s not as daunting as you might think. Front garden is large, even larger if one side of conifers are removed. Only one neighbor would actually see it.
I am jealous, lol.

massiveCoRbyn

ClioSport Club Member
  Several
Quite a collection, though not really sure why you need so many cars that are so similar myself. Why not though I guess.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
That’s not including the sunny in the garage. The iceburg on the grass has a few choice mods that I’m going to transfer to the sunny. Than it will go.

Once garage is up it will look and feel a lot neater. Will only leave the daily’s on the drive.