ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Where can I buy.......

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

..............alloys on the net at a decent price. I noticed we get 10% off Speedline alloys and on their site is said that wheelbase is a dealer. Does that mean we get the discount off em if i buy from there???

Anyone recommend any sites I can look at?

Skoda Fabia vRS

the speedline discount only applies if you buy from them direct

most places dont sell em online because of the many different PCDs and offsets and problems with people ordering too big wheels for there car

id ring John Harris at Demon Tweeks, or Colin S on this forum

colin@dp-motorsport.co.uk

Clio 190bhp Hybrid

Was looking at some 16" Turini and Carnoisseur Southend actually quoted cheaper that Speedline with the discount. It pays to phone around. Think it was £500 wheels only and £750 inc Toyo Proxes.

clio 20v

wheelbase is good u can normally strike a deal with the guy as well, plus they do 6mths buy now pay later thingy which is always good as well as 0% finance

i always go there for rims

adi

Skoda Fabia vRS

if your getting cheaper quotes for speedline wheels, than direct from speedline with our discount, ask speedline for a re-quote...

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

I got a very good quote of a speedline dealer. Was cheaper than direct with speedline with discount. Everywhere else i rang said get em cos hes making pennies on them!

the best thing is to get a max power mag and ring up all the ones in there for the cheapest quote and then start haggeling like a b**ch and you should get a good price!