ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Where can I get perspex from

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep

...and not the normal stuff!

Anyone know where I could get 10mm or thicker perspex from and roughly how much it would be?

Thanks

John

ST

Local DIY place, bought some a good while back when makin a cabinet for my dads "dinky toys" and old "corgis" (passed on to me now though).

Dont expect it can be that expensive? Havent you got some in ya boot in ya install?

I HAD 20MM PERSPEX LASER CUT FOR ME BY MY BROTHER, IF YOU GET THE SIZES OF THE PIECES YOU WANT I WILL GET A PRICE OF HIM, YOU DO KNOW THAT PERSPEX CANT REALLY BE CUT WITH CONVENTIONAL TECHNIQUES, I.E. A JIGSAW, AS IT NORMALLY SPLITS, THERE IS A PIC OF MY OLD ONE, IF YOU LOOK ON THE GALLERY, THEN UNDER CLIO OF THE YEAR, 2003, ITS THE SECOND ONE DOWN, CHEERS

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep

Is yours the red one with a full perspex install and pioneer subs? That section of the gallery seems to be broken just now!

Ill get the right sizes and get back to you. Cheers

[Edited by EvilJohn on 08 June 2004 at 8:57pm]

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep

Would it be possible to get 2 seperate prices? one for a sheet 34"x15" and 15x15" And round about 15mm please.

Thanks

John

[Edited by EvilJohn on 09 June 2004 at 9:46am]

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep

Yip thats the one i mean! The guy im making the install for originally wanted all perspex but seeing as how the boxes are about £300 each where Ive seen them hes not quite so keen!