ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

where do u park your car at work???

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!
sounds like a strange one, but i bet not many peoples cars sit starring at 2,000,000 litres/hour of water!
PA270114.gif

anyone else park anywhere interesting???

In a nice secure compound, with CCTV and 24 hr security patrols..........but I still park away from everyone else car to save my doors;)

Harry, which power station is that....Not Ratcliffe is it?

106 GTi
No where to park it at work safely so leave it at home in the garage and use my rot box for work!

In the B&Q Head Office underground carpark
- Renaultsport corner :D

Work.jpg
Sliding1.jpg

Last edited:
  '18 Megane dci
carbon copy said:
that looks really good for some reason!

multi-Clio photo opportunity! i'll see you there Dave.;)

One day i'll look at the cameras and there will be whole row of CS members, maybe!

clio 182 black /gold
I park on a car park and i saw a moose i work with open her door onto my clio, when i asked her it was like you what with a glazzed look in her eyes, so i gave up lol. Now i park on the endis new megane next to me :)and my mate ste parks he

Last edited:
  850 T5. mmmm Turbo!
Leeshez said:
I park on a car park and i saw a moose i work with open her door onto my clio, when i asked her it was like you what with a glazzed look in her eyes, so i gave up lol

i hope you did the only respecatble thing to do to a woman like that.... and jab her in the face!

182 is Breeze on here, the other belongs to a bloke who works down on the next floor - he has been flyer'd ;)

K20 EG Hatch
renaultsport corner, lmfao!
class!

mine stays on a private car park that anyone goin to stafford town parks on unfortunately! :(

Clio 182
Harry_manback said:
sounds like a strange one, but i bet not many peoples cars sit starring at 2,000,000 litres/hour of water!
PA270114.gif

anyone else park anywhere interesting???

2,000,000 litres of water and you couldnt wash your car? :) lol

MKIII 138
park mine out in the suburbs and walk into work only way to get free parking. loving the renosport corner !!

also what powerstation is that ?

BMW M135i
I park in the work car park, work at a coal mine so it comes back with a new layer of coal dust every day. Even worse if its been raining.

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!
did i foget to mention that its dirty river water, and from 150ft up water would prolly wash the paint and the car off!!

Octavia VRS
used to park it in the NCP very close to work as we got a number of spaces allocated to us. However, that is now a building site so the other half drives it to her work while I get the train :-(
Got so many more scratches parking it in that NCP than anywhere else tho so kinda glad not to be taking it to work anymore

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Can't even see mine...... :(

Forget parking it on the car-park. What with deliveries, reps and other scroats. My previous car had door panels resembling the Himalayas - the amount of knocks and dents it had on it.

Ppl don't give a s**t - especially if their's is a company car....

D.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
I leave mine at home tucked up nicely in the garage :) no monkey parking dents for me, no sir.

Im lucky! I have a company Van which is MINE but the company pays for... so my likkle' 182 stays in my garage out the way of all the scumbags! out of sight out of mind!!