ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

where to get a good remap??

Clio 172
K-tec ive heard are good but im a fan of stephen sadler of FCtuning who will be doing mine when the engines rebuilt u just need to let him know what ecu you are using and book a local dyno and he meets you there. Hes not cheap but very good and will get best results possible google fctuning he has his own website

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
RS Tuning in Leeds or Tour-De-Force in Kimbolton, Cambridgeshire. They work in partnership so go to which ever is closer to you.

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
K-tec ive heard are good but im a fan of stephen sadler of FCtuning who will be doing mine when the engines rebuilt u just need to let him know what ecu you are using and book a local dyno and he meets you there. Hes not cheap but very good and will get best results possible google fctuning he has his own website

is that Stuey, as in Stuey69?

Cam'd Arctic FF 182
I'm going up to RS Tuning in Leeds in a couple of weeks, I've heard nothing but good things about them.