ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

where to get FK spacers from?

Ph1 T
Anybody know some places that stock the FK's all i can find is venom motorsport..

wanting to compare some prices before i buy from venom

cheers

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Got mine from vemon, couldn't find anywhere else either and the price is ok considering there alloy.

Clio 1.2 16v
I have access to a precision CNC, i was thinking about buying some high tensile ally in billet and I could make them to order, but it's just an idea at the moment. They would be a lot cheaper than anywhere else and they'll actually fit lol

Monaco 172
I have access to a precision CNC, i was thinking about buying some high tensile ally in billet and I could make them to order, but it's just an idea at the moment. They would be a lot cheaper than anywhere else and they'll actually fit lol

If you do mate let me know, im after some and only round the corner!

Clio 1.2 16v
Thats cool, I'm trying to get some more interest first because the billets quite expensive, so the sooner people want spacers the sooner I can make them!