ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

where to get itbs ?

alien green rs133
off a motorbike.

18189064a11344000336o.jpg

clio sport 172 cup
has any1 had them done and how much quicker was the car been looking on them sites but dnt no what one i would need etc

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
The cheapest way to to a ITB conversion is to find a second hand kit or rig one up yourself.
Finding all the parts you need second hand is tricky.

On standard internals the car will produce roughly 200BHP,
With decent Cams you can see 210-215BHP

After this it becomes stupidly expensive, with forged internals ect, but you will see upwards of 230BHP.

I love our ITB'd car its great fun on Track. Would have offered myself or carl to take you out in it, but its currently SORN.

3131598330_b16ebb7603_b.jpg

Ps 4K gets you a 250BHP supercharged monster from RStuning.

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
lol yea no prob i only have 1300 saved at the mo so just looking for cheap options at the mo lol

There really is no cheap options on modding a RS.

We paid 1600quid for ITBs second hand this included the OMEX ECU, but we did all the rewiring and fitting ourselves.

Then when you add the price of the Live mapping you are talking 2K + straight away.

clio sport 172 cup
yea ne gd that like lol ... think i might just try sell it instead ov makeing it quicker .. seen a turbo on ebay for it 2800 and thats with fitted aswel

K-Tec Racing

ClioSport Trader
  172LBT-172HBT-197-R2
There really is no cheap options on modding a RS.

We paid 1600quid for ITBs second hand this included the OMEX ECU, but we did all the rewiring and fitting ourselves.

Then when you add the price of the Live mapping you are talking 2K + straight away.

You also got alot of technical support from various people, without which it would have been alot harder.

Andy:)