ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Where to get my tyres fitted...

Breaking A 172 Replica
I will have some toyo 16" tyres to go on my turinis, but whereabouts should I get them fitted? I have been quoted 40 pounds at kwik fit but that seems alot?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Sam

BMW 330D
For somewhere like kwik fit i dont think thats bad at all.
Id look to pay about £20 though, try a local tyre place im sure they would do it for something like 20 quid.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Try one of your local tyre fitters . The one i use said £5 a tyre fitted and balanced .Thats if i can get hold of any bloody michelins at the right price lol.

If you check out www.mytyres.co.uk there is a part where you can check out local tyre fitters .

if your local tom nottingham the happy tyre man will sort it cheap as he does puncture repair and balencing for a £5

Breaking A 172 Replica
Matty J you got his number?

Where abouts is he based or is he mobile?

I live between Grantham and Newark.

Thanks

Sam

Clio 16V mk1 ph2
Whereabouts do ya live? I work at Kwik Fit, might be able to cut ya a deal if you not got them fitted yet.
Otherwise try and ETS/ ATS they might do it cheaper

EDIT:: Sorry didn't read properly ^^