ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wheres the best place to get a wash mitt?

i have the megs one and serious performance one and the megs one s demoted now
 
ive got hold of a sonus washmitt. itll arrive whenever parcel forceless pull their socks up. The halfrauds one hasnt all that bad. definately a good first washmitt lol. now to move onto .................... ok nvm its just good. Its like a dark grey colour, the hally version. if not then go on the web address rich posted and get a megs washmitt.
 
I ordered 4 wash mitts from Carwash'n'wax and the quality between them varied loads, I was only happy to use one out of the 4 that arrived. I try to stick to the actual Eurow branded ones only now as they seem to be a more consistant in there quality.

I like the SP ones no problems with them thinning when wet, the colour is not ideal as it makes things harder to spot in them.
 
Back
Top