ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Where's Wally?

Clio 182 Cup
I have been trying to find the locations of the bolts that hold the front seats in but not for looking I can not find them all. The ones near the out side edge of the car are under the rubber grommets but the inner ones are eluding me. Can anyone give me some markers or pointer to where to look, i have been looking from the exhaust outwards but all i can find is the underseal.

The reason being my drivers seat is a little lose and moves a bit.

Christopher.

South Central-South Coast
ClioSport Area Rep
There sods to get to mate if you have a centre silencer. There pretty much behind that, there will be 2 holes cut in the heat shield.

Give me a min i might have a picture !

Christopher.

South Central-South Coast
ClioSport Area Rep
LOL you have my old RB !

You can just make them out either side of the pipe here. Thought i had a better pic than that !

5564752413_d5a27cf5cf_z.jpg

Clio 172
They are a real b*****d to remove, my rear on the passenger seat took me about 40 minutes just trying to get enough access to the nut. If you have a friend get them to hold the exhaust out the way makes it easier. I managed to do it on my own but wouldn't want to do it again in a hurry.

Clio 182 Cup
Well I am battered and sore after trying to get at and tighten the bolts and find that they are all tight. It turns out the the movement in the seat was solved by tightening up the front bolt behind the plastic panel on the side of the seat.