ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which calendar App or iPhone?

320d M Sport
I use Shiftworker to work out my Rota on a rolling basis and it's pretty good. It's not that great at adding events etc though so I need a calendar app.

I've looked at the supplied one with the phone and it's really poor? No detailed weekly view or anything like that. On the AppStore "week calendar" by untilApp looks ideal?

http://www.utilitap.com/weekcalendar/

What does everyone else use?

320d M Sport
So update the google calendar from my phone? There's a feature in that app to share events with another user, can I do something similar with the google calendar Tom?

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Yeah, just set up the calendar to sync with the iPhone.

Then for more tricky things that you cant do on the phone, use the web interface.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Shift worker is great but its incredibly limited. I'd rather build a shift in a proper calendar and share it with devices that way.

Will shift worker automaticly work out what shift you are on if its the same patter ever 6 weeks for example?

Nissan Jewk
Paddynymph!

Shiftworker is good for what it is, but it can only really do 1 thing. That doesn't help this thread whatsoever, but thought I should add something other than your name.

320d M Sport
Ah mikeyC how I've missed you ;-)

I went for that app in the end, it's superb! So far ahead of the apple calendar and shift worker. Perfect for me.