ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which new phones should i look out for ?

Skoda Fabia vRS
in the next 2-3 months i can upgrade, is there anything coming out thats worth a look ?

whats the next SE phone to come out ?

anything with a better than 5mp camera yet ?

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
HTc diamond looks fancy, but went on their site and noticed a spelling mistake, so not sure how good the phone would be! lol

M2 Competition
Avoid the latest se, as will take them years to iron all the bugs out of it.

(getting sick of returning mine broken/ crashed etc)

Skoda Fabia vRS
i used to always have Nokias, never had a problem, ive now had 4-5 SE's over the last 4-5 years and ive had to return every single one of them, sometimes 2-3 a year, however id still rather have one than a Nokia, they are really slow and i dont like the fancy media navigation system

172, Tiguan
I've just ordered the T Mob MDA IV, which i believe is the HTC thing re-branded.

wi-fi, gps etc, all I need. Better spec than the iphone, just without the apple logo on it. Looking forward to getting it.

tomtom 7 downloading now ;)

Cupra
I've just ordered the T Mob MDA IV, which i believe is the HTC thing re-branded.

wi-fi, gps etc, all I need. Better spec than the iphone, just without the apple logo on it. Looking forward to getting it.

tomtom 7 downloading now ;)

PM the link please. ;)

B

Bucko

the nokia n96 is due soon, im due an upgrade now but am waiting for the n96 (20gb as standard)

I'm in exactly the same position, i've kept my N73 and gone onto O2 Simplicity until the N96 comes out....

But i'm getting bored of waiting and i'm also starting to get annoyed of having a brick in my pocket all the time so am looking for smaller options.

Anyone got experience of the Samsung Tocco or the new Nokia 6220?

Clio on SL 2118s
the nokia n96 is due soon, im due an upgrade now but am waiting for the n96 (20gb as standard)

I'm in exactly the same position, i've kept my N73 and gone onto O2 Simplicity until the N96 comes out....

But i'm getting bored of waiting and i'm also starting to get annoyed of having a brick in my pocket all the time so am looking for smaller options.

Anyone got experience of the Samsung Tocco or the new Nokia 6220?

ive got an n73 aswell and due an upgrade in about 2 weeks, but think im changing contracts.

was going to wait for the n96 and go on payg for a few months to wait for it. but i cant really be bothered for the wait as it has been put off til October. Rumour has it that its going to be about £600. so on a £30 contract which im looking at its going to be about £300-£400 to buy the handset. which i cant afford as im only a student.
plus ive heard its not much of a replcement for the n95 8gb. its more of a version of it focussed towards tv.
so think im going to go for the n95 8gb as i can get it free.
samsung tocco also has a shout though.