ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

which one is the max tuned one

Clio 172 MK1

Yeah
Im curious to find out which 172 is the most tuned one in the Forum...
but tuned for performance (high horsepower and high torque then standart )

Do you have your dynamo results?

Mine is totaly standart but for few weeks ;)

erm as far as i know Roamers throttle boddied 172 is the most powerful !! hes had it dynod at 212 BHP and it weighs less than a cup !!

Well Roamer had to pioneer them and have everything custom fabricated !! Think its over 5k !! Further kits which he has made will obviously be cheaper !! But roamers 212 is absolutely RAPID !!

TBs cost about £3.5k apparentyl but Roamer hasnt said what the costs are on the forum.

Roamer got 170lb torque and 21hp on the RR and he has more to come.

K-tec are doing a turboed 172 so thats probaly the most powerful but Im not sure how there going with the work

Lionel Richie

Good luck stan is all i can say!!!! £1500!!!! double that then add £500 to it, then your talking the money Roamer spent!!!!!!

each injector was about £100 IIRC

ECU was £800ish

TBs + manifold were about £1200

decat + exhaust

Power Engineering set up costs (inc creating timing marks on the bottom pulley £150 alone!!!!!!) = £800+

Ive missed loads out, Roamer can explain the full details!!!!!!

altho there was a cup owner we were talking to last night with 220bhp aparantly!!! guess where it had been yes you guessed it LAD lol

williams and trophy

Quote: Originally posted by Fred2001Dynamic on 15 February 2004

Good luck stan is all i can say!!!! £1500!!!! double that then add £500 to it, then your talking the money Roamer spent!!!!!!

each injector was about £100 IIRC

ECU was £800ish

TBs + manifold were about £1200

decat + exhaust

Power Engineering set up costs (inc creating timing marks on the bottom pulley £150 alone!!!!!!) = £800+

Ive missed loads out, Roamer can explain the full details!!!!!!
throttle bodies can be had for £500 for all four with linkages etc, manifold about 150-200.......ecu 800

hehe

if u want any il put a 25% markup on em instead of the 100% ive bin quoted elsewhere

yes, tb;s alone can be had for as little as 150 quid or the pair, but hey wont fit!!

PLus youll need assciated gubbins like sensors.

And ECUs can e had for 400-500 quid.

Lionel Richie

seting up the ecu needs to be included in the price too!!!!!

Plus Roamer went for 48mm tapered individual bodies

(BTW Yozzas std CUP with R-sport ECU just beat a REAL LAD "200bhp CUP"!!!!!!!!!!)