ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which one? Nikon or Canon

Dip

04 Clio 16V Dynamique
Lol, the price of the one in the Canon outlet store just shot up to 301.00, other ones on ebay are going for 368+p&p but that one includes:
New *4GB* CF Memory Card
2. 5-piece Deluxe Lens Cleaning Kit3. CF Memory Card Reader
4. *Extra* New High Capacity Li-ion Battery
5. Deluxe Camera Case
6. Mini Tripod

What to do?

Dip

04 Clio 16V Dynamique
Whats the max I should pay for the refurbished one, bearing in mind that the conditions are that it could be a repair/damaged box/demo/slight blemishes?

Cupra
If you can wait until March, the 450D is out and the 350 prices should drop like a stone. Look at the 300D prices for an idea.

It will be a buyers market in a months time I tell thee.

Dip

04 Clio 16V Dynamique
Lol. I know its out, but in the case of the D40 and D40x prices didnt vary too much, and Ive just placed the winning bid on one :D...Lol. Thanks guys!

Cupra
yup black all the way and white lenses or black with a red stripe :)

Like this guy did? lol

2238897587_6b6facfe5b.jpg

All you need are red elastic bands and your lenses are worth double the price. :D

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
does the canon have exposure bracketing for HDR? i know the nikon doesnt

350Z GT
ive got a 350d with a Sigma 18-200mm, Canon 24-105mm USM L as well as the Kit Lens... ive used a Nikon before and didnt think much of it.. ive got the battery grip on as well. Paid £320 for it on eBay last March. Also i won the Wightlife Photographer of the year competition and shortlisted for the Isle of Wight Photographer of the year ;);) so it cant be a bad camera!!

Cupra
nikon user
canon user

No joke, when I was at a mates wedding, his wifes gran was going around taking pictures with the camera the wrong way around. She must have had 10 photos of her nose.

I dont know how she didn't twig something was up after blinding herself for the tenth time with the flash in her right eye. I was drunk, it was funny.

On a lighter note.... this lovely photographer was running around while we were at Spa.

Canon

Hot.jpg