ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which shampoo recommendations?

Superwoman90

ClioSport Club Member
  Peugeot 207
The choice is unbelievable and one loses the will to live trying to read about the product plus reviews 🥴
Any recommendations chaps?

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Loads. That seems really popular.

Are you looking for one that doesn't remove wax etc

MLB

ClioSport Club Member
Another vote for the Adams shampoo!

Otherwise Bouncers Slick Mick, Dodojuice Born To Be Mild or Waxaddict Pure.

MLB

ClioSport Club Member
The choice is unbelievable and one loses the will to live trying to read about the product plus reviews 🥴
Any recommendations chaps?

Just let this topic go for two more days and you've got the list of options down to only forty or so;)

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
I've just had a bottle of Reset delivered so I'm hoping it's as good as its hyped to be.

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium 182
Can of worms with shampoo really.

These are some of the best in my opinion.

Best value for money - Gyeon Bathe Essence
Best cleaning power - Bilt Hamber Autowash
Best when you just want a clean looking car - Chemical Guys Gloss Workz

Megane RS 265
You can't go wrong with AutoFinesse Lather, easy to get hold of, smells great and is full of lubricity, wash mitt just slides all over

npt

BMW 320d- 172 cup
Bilt hamber autowash is all you'll need, it's anti corrosive, can also coat exposed metal parts with atom-mac, both very good products imo

Clio 197
You're spoilt for choice these days, these are a few of my favourites:

SimpleWax Suds
Adam's (the normal blue one)
Bilt Hamber Auto Wash
Wax Planet Lava
CarPro Reset

The SimpleWax and Adam's offerings are excellent when the sun is out, as mentioned they don't seem residue marks when dried on and then rinsed off..!

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
Where do people source this elusive Adam's stuff from? Appears to be American and not available on eBay out amazon or all the normal places?

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I'm using 2 shampoo's the Gyeon Bathe+ and the Chemical Guys Glossworkz. At the minute I'm using the CG's with it being nice weather plus it's not raining as much and don't wan't to waste some of the Bathe+ as it's hydrophobic.

Is there anything out there which is close or gives of better gloss than the CG Glossworkz?

Also it needs to be used by hand and also by a foam loance.