ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

which snooper to go for

hi lads and lasses, jus wondering which snooper is the best for the price. i wanna get one but theres so many and i dont want one that breaks my bank balance. thanx

You really need one that is GPS and not normal radar as they give off loads of "false" alarms.

I have a Snooper Neo 4 model and it works fine..the B2s are also recommended although i havent had one.

Priced at £274.99 from http://www.edworthys.co.uk/edworthys/product.asp?prodID=11690http://www.edworthys.co.uk/edworthys/product.asp?prodID=11690 although it can be cheaper from ebay but then again...can you trust some people on there to save a few quid?

Best of luck dodging the b**tard coppers!

[Edited by cnic69 on 12 May 2004 at 7:29pm]

The SR6 Neo is pretty good but it is more fixed and not the easiest to move from vehicle to vehicle.

I had one and it worked great but i also drive a van to and from work and needed a new one to transfer from vehicle to vehicle.

Skoda Fabia vRS

dont buy any, ive had most of em and there crap in my opinion, either false alarm, or in the case of the GPS has a crap database and regularly freezes

dont waste your money, buy a Road Angel

ive owned, and sold, an 815, an S5R, and an S6R-GPS

Mondeo ST TDci

the sr4neo u can completely dash mount if u want !

Database updated regulary, nva had a prob with mine, and ive had it since it came out !

as for false alarms.... k-band scatter can spread some distance aonly had 1 false alarm.. that was on m-way closeto an a road !

but 1 in over a year aint bad :D

Skoda Fabia vRS

Quote: Originally posted by Stuart.Atkinson on 13 May 2004

but 1 in over a year aint bad :D

the S4 hasnt been out a year, a matter of months at the most, i saw one in the flesh when it was being tested out by our Snooper rep at work, and at most that was around xmas time

Ford Fiesta

can you use them in 182s as I saw a 182 with non gps detector the other day right at the bottom of the screen in the middle , is this a "window" avoiding the anti UV glass?