ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which tyre ?????

A4 oil burner !!!
Narrowed my choice down to :
Goodyear GSD3 or
Yoko Parada.

Had all sorts on my cup from the oe contisports to A539's (DOH !) and last few sets on the front have been toyo T1R's.

So currently T1R's all round but front are due a change and back have been on 18 months ish but one has a slow puncture (already has one puncture repair) So i think i should swap all four !

Shall i stick to 195/45's or shall i up it to 205/45/16's ? (will there be much difference in handling/grip)

My car is on H&R's but not that low so hopefully scrubbing wont be an issue !

My Toyos have been fine in dry and if careful ok in the wet !

I use it most days and do the odd track day so need an all round tyre.

Best price so far for GSD3's - £80.20 (205/45/16) each not fitted
Parada - £89 (205/45/16) each not fitted

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I've never had a parada but I always seem to stick with T1R's.

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
yoko pradas are awesome tyres, megga sticky in the wet and dry, they look the s**t to!

A4 oil burner !!!
Is it worth changing up to a 205 width tyre as i know the 182's run 205's but as its a different off set etc will it adversley effect my handling/grip characteristics ? Those cup owners who have changed up and have done a few track days i would appreciate some feedback if possible :)

Cheers
Mark

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Parada meant to be awesome in the dry, cautious in the wet. Gsd3's are good all round.