ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

White 200 almost wiped out by van

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
Isn’t that an old one? I’m sure I’ve seen it before, if not then it was very similar.

Short Norman

ClioSport Club Member
  997 C4S
there was a van driving up the M1 yesterday. As he passed us the passenger was knelt up on his seat. Next thing he's holding a bottle out of the window and letting it's contents fly out over the cars behind (presume it was piss). Then the driver carried on tailgating to an epic standard. When he had a clear road in front of him he was weaving about so badly (worse than being on the phone) he ended up on the grass near the central reservation a few time.

When he did pull off the M1, he flew up the slip road and then cut across and pushed into the queuing traffic at the lights.

What a cnut.

When he was coming up close behind us I just moved out of his way then sat back and watch him from a distance. More entertaining that way.