ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

White 200 Miller Drive Fareham

Clio RS200 Cup
I know there's another very close to here, but I'm pretty sure it's me. Parked on the drive?

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
I know there's another very close to here, but I'm pretty sure it's me. Parked on the drive?

No mate, was just after 11pm and came up from the town centre and left into Miller Drive if I remember rightly!

Clio RS200 Cup
Yeah that was me, it's quite a nice little run up from the centre, hardly Goodwood Hill Climb but it does the job for a quick blast before parking up for the night.

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Yeah that was me, it's quite a nice little run up from the centre, hardly Goodwood Hill Climb but it does the job for a quick blast before parking up for the night.

Haha my usual run is up that hill, straight over the lights towards wickham, round the Knowle village roundabout and back.

Clio RS200 Cup
Haha my usual run is up that hill, straight over the lights towards wickham, round the Knowle village roundabout and back.

Yes! I enjoy that run too, sometimes get a little carried away and end up at the Corhampton roundabout 😂