ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

White dash inserts. Pic request.

Anyone got any white dash inserts? Not sure if it would look a bit poo so thought I'd have a look at other people's first.

Freetrack&Monaco 172
Did mine a few weeks ago, waiting for another steering wheel insert before I do that one.......

3539282900_36751f3622_b.jpg

Freetrack&Monaco 172
The extra white bit at the bottom right corner is my demister pad btw lol! The white generally looks quite smart in my opinion!

"Navy" N17 TWO
Aye it looks well until you jump into the car and your mileage reads 3d5Jb lol

Trip computer LEDs are loose :(

Bumder With A Buffer
Aye it looks well until you jump into the car and your mileage reads 3d5Jb lol

Trip computer LEDs are loose :(

That wont be trip LED's that are loose my dear boy. It will be that the LCD is not making contact with the board correctly. If one of the LED's went the whole screen would go out

Freetrack&Monaco 172
White dash?

DSC00252.jpg
I like your light conversion fella.....

I plan to keep my dials standard grey/black, spray the surround white and convert the amber backlights to white........think that will look good personally! Should fit in with the theme of my car.....

Renaultsport Clio 182
ok i hate the standard bland orange lighting behind all the dials, is it easy to change colours on these? those white dials look fantastic, where are they from?

"Navy" N17 TWO
Jaffa182 on here did my conversion - he does a dam good job :)
The funny LCD is a slight mishap - don't let that put you off by any means.
My car is spitting the dummy out a lot this month that's the least of my worries lol it needs more love! :p

Renaultsport Clio 182
did you get the clear needles with your lockwood dials? as i had a look on there this morning and there were the original red needles with the white dials?