ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

White on black :)

Fabia VRS
BILD1754.jpg

BILD1755.jpg

BILD1756.jpg

Tell me what ya think :)

Fabia VRS
colour code plastic bits on the bumpers, fit the new grill .. n then thats it for the time being.

Renault Clio
I think it looks ok. The white on black look only works properly in my opinion when all of the other major modifications have been done. So keep going!

Static Low
I cant even get my finger between my tyre & arch.
Personally, i blame the extra width of the 172 rear bumper :p

Fabia VRS
Was gonna' say, those rear wheels look lost!

Spacers fit between the alloy and the hub, pushing the alloy out towards the wheel arch. Ultimately, they widen the track of the car but most will fit them to simply 'fill the arches'.

oooo ! i see now.

Turbos.
They might look 'racey' to you but to everyone else it looks like you were too much of a pikey to buy the right colour mirrors, and went down a scrappy instead.

Fabia VRS
White wheels are on the list, just need the cash and a place to get them done dunno any places to get them done tho.

1.2 16v Clio
Mods I would have done with your car :

- Coilovers/Springs lowering the car approximately 60mm all round
- Refurbed the wheels in bright white with black renault badge
- Diamonds/Bullets sprayed white with black writing
- Rest of mouldings colour coded
- Set of pressed plates without the badges
- RS grill

Fabia VRS
Grill fitted
might be getting 40mm springs

and for the plastic ''bits'' i need a body shop to do em for me along with the alloys.