ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

White Wheels are on!!

side.jpg

front.jpg

and I *may* have photoshopped this one! :p

sideripples2.jpg

:D

Lovesit!! :D

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Nay bad!!!! That sits spot on!!! see too may VTR/VTS GTI's dragging their arse's round town.
Not a fan of the headlights though. Standard FTW! ;)

lol, its a good height. Any lower and it would just cause me even more issues!

Standard headlights are a bit dated! Projectors FTW!

oh and moved as even I cant post in the right section and Maxim will complain! :eek:

lol, I did that too! I couldnt remember how I did that tho..

Cheers guys!! :D

Danta, im not sure mate! It wasnt flat..

looks nice is it a gti or a rallye ?? iam looking at the rallye now

Its a GTi dude! Indigo is rare on the GTi's.

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
looks really nice, not usually a fan of the 106/saxos despit owning one in my yoof( much cheapness) it has just the right amount of nose down. there is about round my way and he has about a 90mm drop in the front of hi saxo and wat looks like 120 raise on the rear, so it sits at littereally a 30 degree angle, we have loads of hills in my town and his car sits at the exact angle for the car to be level going up them. then you have the boys who are the opposite they have the back scraping the ground but the nose pointing to the sky. which looks equally rediculous. as they are level going down the hill lol.

very nice mate. I remember going car shopping for you here in England when you were buying one... sooo glad you didn't buy that yellow one!

very nice mate. I remember going car shopping for you here in England when you were buying one... sooo glad you didn't buy that yellow one!

I reeeeeally wanted yellow but im glad I got this in the end!!

That Looks spot on, I guess its like a quicker, better handling version of the FPM *runs for cover*.

LOL! Reel him in..

looks lovely mate. what wheels are they?

Millie Miglia T12's

Very nice! Had a chop myself as bored!!

sidecopyrh9.jpg

Someone was selling a set and I was tempted but I prefer mine and Id already bought all the stuff to refurb them with! lol..

M

mini-valver

I prefer 15's but yours look good anyway! I'd put the gti badge back on the side though I think................Mebe.

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Love that! Really good colour combo.

Your front plate is on the piss though. Or maybe you were parked on an angle of a dangle when you fitted it...