ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Who’s from South East...

Nissan R35 GT-R

Quote: Originally posted by dj illusion on 13 May 2003

Quote: Originally posted by Frosty on 13 May 2003

Quote: Originally posted by dj illusion on 12 May 2003

Croydon Boy!
Do you live right near South Park Hill Road? Theres a Willy I drive past all the time there!

Nah, I live near 5 ways, and I got Willy 3 not 1 mate

Where abouts in Croydon u live?
Im in Selsdon.

Bromham, Bedfordshire but very often in Bromley, Beckenham, Croydon and Orpington. (born and Lived in Farnborough up until 10 years ago).

Let me know if you do a Kent meet at any time!

Corsa 1.3 CDTI

Lakeside possey....

BTW the people who live in Maidstone I take it you go down the bridge (Near Safeways) on Fri/Sat nights and can the Nova boys ???

bridge has been made a no go area (permits to enter the street between 10pm and 6am are now needed). All the boys now go down Hart Street by that great nightclub Pikon.

Im glad theyve moved the bridge meet as I happen to live off the road that they used to race a long and it was a nightmare getting in and out of the road at night.... its also a lot quieter... :)

Cant do any meetings around here at the mo, crashed my car this morning... not badly but killed a side pannel... so now both sides look knackered, taking it to get it fixed in a bit... :)

172 chick - same as that live just at the far end (the turning point), they used to scare the misses by sitting right behind her etc everytime she came home, you woulnt own a burgundy 172 would you ?

Moogwai5 - Im guessing you live down the bottom of St Peters Street?!? I live up Buckland Road... which the council have closed to fix that annoying water leakage thing so I cant get out the end of my drive at the moment.... I own a very dented black 172 which I want to get fixed but cant get out the drive... argh!!!!

We got fed up of seeing the police down there everytime the racers were down there and doing nothing about it, yet when Id drive up my road to get to where I live theyd give me evils, Im like HEY! I just live here!! We know someone who used to go to the races etc and they said it just started getting silly, youd get yobs whod nick a car then hundreds of people would appear from no where, and start demolishing the car before torching it. Im sure the races are a laugh, and if they were held somewhere, where nobody gave a damn about them itd be really good but in the middle of town near residential areas isnt smart really.....

Corsa 1.3 CDTI

Worst thing about the bridge was if you were driving through there mind your own business you would get the pr4t in the RS Turbo with his "Gary Trev Acid" mates in the car sitting on your rear bumper.

Seen a few nasty accidents down near the church (bottom of st peters street) though were that dodgy bend dips down first then up. Many cars have hit the church wall, a have also seen a few loose it on the round about bridge just as you come out of st peter street and nearly ended up in the medway.

I know exactly what you mean ChavyBoy, trying to drive up past that church (between the church and the Matalan car park), when they were parked 2 deep on either side was a nightmare, theyd look at you and give you the "Id av you" look... its like purlease go chew on your fake burberry baseball hat.... or the ones that would try and race you up buckland road thinking you were game for it only realising that you turned into a residental drive way...

yep thats exactly it they were always trying to race the g.friend but then she would just keep going on round the bend, and Id have to go and meet her in the car park wheres she was scared. Glad the tw*ts have gone, seen a pug somehow go into the side of another car coming along the other way by the powerhub and then saw a little kid knocked of his moped at the other end by Matalans.

What times are you usually in ewell then? Morning and evening I presume?

I start work at 8 in the morning but usually avoid ewell village - nightmare!
Often use it as a way of getting home to stoneleigh though...

Yeah, im just lazy mo fo, ive set up the pay pal account to do it all, i just aint check my statement for the Verification bit...

Gotta sort it out really

Been away for a couple of days, someone asked where in Maidstone I am?

In fact I am just the other side of the high level bridge from 172chick, behind the White Rabbit pub. Really suprised I havent seen that red 16V around, although not to my personal taste it looks like a puker job and certainly a head turner.

Im pretty sure I parked my 172 nose to nose with 172chicks in Sainsburys a couple of weeks back but were not sure.

Do you have a Cliosport sticker 172 chick?

MB

Matt, yeah I do now, its on the rear window next to a goodwood sticker...

Well have to do a Maidstone meet soon I think.

Has anyone else from Maidstone seen a Gold Clio Mk1 (non 172 obviously) driving around? its covered in stickers and got tints on it. I noticed it the first time on the Sunday of the Snetterton meet as I was putting petrol in my Car at the BP Garage on London Road and it was parked up next to me, he seemed to be taking interest in my car but didnt say anything...

want my car back!!! :( got a crappy skoda courtesy car whilst Im having the front wing replaced thanks to some twonk in a grey van yesterday... an a new head light... mind you getting it done quite cheap!!! well more so than the stoopid excess on my insurance... gonna loose half my no claims anyway if the grey van man claims... :(