ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

who can retrim

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
got some alacantara and a 172 steering wheel, need someone to put them together, i had ago my self and it looks good but the stiching is a bit poo and im a perfectionist,

so any one?

if not anyone want to make me an offer on both the items?

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
was off a seat trimmers, through a comtact but he only does full re trims, was £40 per sq mtr

Just buy another steering wheel, or get an aftermarket one. It'll prob cost the same as getting it re trimmed anyway.

193 mk2
slightly off topic, does anyone know were or how much it would be to get the leather bit of the driver side seat retrimmed mines cracked to fook!

172 cup'd extreme
slightly off topic, does anyone know were or how much it would be to get the leather bit of the driver side seat retrimmed mines cracked to fook!

Any trimmer can do it, just dont go to these fancy places they charge you a fortune for their swanky napa leather