ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

who has o2 bb

none :(
looking at getting o2 bb but have noticed that have changed the plans since last time i was with the company.

Just wondered what package people had, i only really want the net for online gaming, last time i was with o2 it cost me £7.34 pm and i was fine with online gaming, but im unsure if they have changed the tarriffs and the amount of interent use you can have etc.

So do i really need the £22pm package or could i get away with a cheaper one

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
Yep I got the same letter...

Mines gone up to £13 I think from £8.

I'd stick with the basic package but it all depends what your exchange can handle. I cant get more than 6meg so no point in upgrading...

Depends how much you download. If not much you may get away with the basic one, if not the middle one will do.

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d
I am with O2 on the middle one, perfect for online gaming, downloads, etc

it's the 'up to 20mb' package and I get a 17mb reported line speed, with around 15mb actual download speeds

no issues with service or reliablity, low ping, I'd recommend them

just been told the price is increasing from £10 to £13 a month, but I'll be sticking with them

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
I have but its discounted through a friend that works for o2, ironically i got a letter in this morning with them telling me its going up from £7.14 to 11.14

c***s.

Go cry to your momma!
The new packages that have been introduced since you left have hella throttling during busy periods..

Luckily, I'm stick on a legacy package.

I'd opt for Be* if I were after something similar to o2's previous deals..