ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

WHO HAS THE SMARTEST VALVER ON CS

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member

Quote: Originally posted by Paul.C 16v on 15 July 2005

Quote: Originally posted by TomS on 14 July 2005

Thats the one^^^ RICH now! not Paul lol :oops:

Cat171 - Are our two valvers the only 100% standard ones in the club? :D

it used to belong to a guy named Paul ;)
Paul post up some old skool pics of it when it was on 17s! Its looked MINT then! :D

2004 Racing Blue 182

Quote: Originally posted by patty on 15 July 2005

Quote: Originally posted by NaplesValver on 15 July 2005

heres mine, not the smartest, but defo a quick one :)

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y164/robbo49/DVC00130.jpg

whats goin on with the metro!!!

i love the cliorossa..... wheres the pics!!!:(

LOL!!! Thats my brothers old metro, its dead now, he decided to smooth the tailgate out then got bored and found drink, ran out of £££ and let it go rusty, blew the engine, twice, and scrapped it, before he messed with it it did look quite god, nice 14" team dynamic wheels, GTi kit, lowered, bucket seats, magnex rear box and K&N, looked good and went well for a 1.0l, used to belong to my mate when i had my nova 1.3SR, the metro was always quicker until my GTE lump went in LOL

-->NV

Clio 182, OctaviaVRS

A419? Is that near Cirencester?!?! Ahah that must have been a long time ago mate!!!
Edit to ask Which car do you mean?

[Edited by nickg123 on 15 July 2005 at 4:15pm]

Quote: Originally posted by nickg123 on 15 July 2005

A419? Is that near Cirencester?!?! Ahah that must have been a long time ago mate!!!

Edit to ask Which car do you mean?

[Edited by nickg123 on 15 July 2005 at 4:15pm]

yup good few years back was the stretch between ciren and cricklade. The dimma kitted one.

Vee dub

Loony I dont live far from Cirencester (25/30 mims)

Ill keep an eye out for the 182 when Im there

Quote: Originally posted by TomS on 15 July 2005
Loony I dont live far from Cirencester (25/30 mims)Ill keep an eye out for the 182 when Im there

Dont go that direction anymore fella. ive dated a couple of girls that have required a blatt along the A419/417 but not currently seeing any of them,lol. I doubt youll see me over that way not even been as far that direction as cricklade in months.

Vee dub

Quote: Originally posted by Loony on 15 July 2005

Quote: Originally posted by TomS on 15 July 2005

Loony I dont live far from Cirencester (25/30 mims)

Ill keep an eye out for the 182 when Im there

Dont go that direction anymore fella. ive dated a couple of girls that have required a blatt along the A419/417 but not currently seeing any of them,lol. I doubt youll see me over that way not even been as far that direction as cricklade in months.

Fair enough

Im just outside of Chipping Sodbury if you know it

tom

2004 Racing Blue 182

Quote: Originally posted by midge on 15 July 2005

naples valver, didnt sell your car to a guy from croydon did you?
No mate, ive still got it, she is sat out front on my drive with no petrol and in dire need of a wash!!!

-->NV

Quote: Originally posted by JayR on 14 July 2005

My personal alltime fav is scott woods old naples one, have no pics though!!!:(
there are some pictures on the home page and you a right its one of the best!!

LY 200

Its tops mate!!!

When scotts was the finished article it was dead similar to this but on sexy OZ Velas instead!!!

Loved em both and wanted to buy em both...........Both got sold though!!!:(

I like to be honest lol!

But out of everyones, its gotta be either of the black maxi kitted valvers.....

Completly different league!

The Jinx

Quote: Originally posted by Tom20v on 15 July 2005
Quote: Originally posted by Clarkie172 on 15 July 2005heres deans old valver http://photobucket.com/albums/y18/Clarkie172/?action=view&current=IM000237.jpghttp://photobucket.com/albums/y18/Clarkie172/?action=view&current=IM000237.jpghttp://photobucket.com/albums/y18/Clarkie172/?action=view&current=IM000232.jpghttp://photobucket.com/albums/y18/Clarkie172/?action=view&current=IM000232.jpg[/QUOTE]How could anyone not think this is best?!

No offence but I dont like the wheels or the spoiler.

My votes so far go to winston, myself and steve as. Its a shame Luketheduck doesnt post up The Kirmanators old silver beast. For clean-ness nothing came close.

350z & 16v Maxi

Quote: Originally posted by Remedi on 15 July 2005

Quote: Originally posted by ryan22nd on 15 July 2005

has he finished that one now!? ^^^

That looks feckin awsome when he was posting his progress pics..

Dunno mate, he doesnt post much.

I f**king love Maxis!!
Thanks for the vote, not finished yet, hopefully a month or so. I have coilovers on it now, it was std height in that pic, has 330mm HighSpec 4 pots, and currently having a 220bhp ish engine being built that will also have 100bhp direct port nitrous kit along with a whole load of other goodies.

A silver Honda

Awesome.

Oh and I would get the Black angel eyes instead of the chrome versions (too blingy imo).