ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Who'd have thunk #2

® Andy

ClioSport Club Member
  Illiad V6 255
Anybody who thinks that cleaning their car is something only done on a Sunday afternoon ... you're a pussy. Approaching midnight on a freezing Tuesday evening (yesterday) is the way to do it :S

MidnightWash-1.jpg

MidnightWash-2.jpg

MidnightWash-3.jpg

MidnightWash-4.jpg

MidnightWash-5.jpg

[The reason I was doing this was because it was dripping oily water off all for corners after I driven thru' something that had obviously been dumped on the road surface by a lorry or something. Of course it's now filthy again after 150 miles covered on the M3 today :(]

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
Day said:
Can I borrow your garage to PC my car?

recon u should pc my 200 at the same time... then i will help u pc andys car inreturn ;)

106 GTi
With a daddy garage like that I dont blame you, should have had a drain in the middle of the floor and then you could wash it inside!

Your neighbours must think your mad though, mine gave me funny looks when I was doing an essential oil change on a cold freezing morning on Sunday.

® Andy

ClioSport Club Member
  Illiad V6 255
Re: Who'd have thunk it #2

Rick said:
lNice setup! I bet your missus was like 'you and that BLOODY car!!' lol:D

Actually she was suprisingly quiet on the matter ... and not just because she was asleep in bed by the time I got finally sorted.

If I'd had suggested I washed the Vee at the weekend ... then f**king hell I'd have know about it :(.

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
Andy D said:
Approaching midnight on a freezing Tuesday evening (yesterday)

And you weren't at the South Central Meet because???? ;)

Looks good, mines covered in some black crap from the M3 now too :mad:

clio 182 black /gold
When i polish my car my neighbour said you will wash the paint off. Five mins later the neighbour at the otherside said the same thing.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
Day said:
I've seen how much metal there is on a 200 :(

just rent me your pc then lol i will attack it :D

needs a polish and a wax... i think the last owner used the same machine to wash his lorry he did the 200.... crazy paving springs to mind lol

V6
Leeshez said:
When i polish my car my neighbour said you will wash the paint off. Five mins later the neighbour at the otherside said the same thing.
That happens to me mate neighbours make stupid coments. just jealous i fink as i look after me motor and they dont tw*ts lol

nice v6 mate looks mint

Last edited:

® Andy

ClioSport Club Member
  Illiad V6 255
Nik said:
And you weren't at the South Central Meet because???? ;)

Sadly I was at a prolonged School Governors meeting repeating a very simple concept and request again ... and again ... and again ... until it final sunk into somebody important's brain. I then came home ready to go to bed and ... :(

Day ... if you'd like a go in My First Vee ... just ask Toby ... I'm sure he'll let you ;).

Clio R said:
That happens to me mate neighbours make stupid coments. just jealous i fink as i look after me motor and they dont tw*ts lol

i get this all the fuckin time aswell,
"u will wash the paint off"
"mines over here when yor done"
"you will make it rain"
"it will only get dirty again"

really piss me off, really dont think i will take paint off buy waxing a car, wash your own fuckin car u lazy t***s, and washin a car dont make it rain,
lol dave

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
Leeshez said:

you must live in the same cul - de - sac as me then....whenever i wash the car they say bout paint coming off or car vanishing...its getting a bt old now.

love the commitment...the vee looks lovely