ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Who's driven the furthest in their 1*2?

1998 BMW e46 323i
I got my car on 32k, and 3 years on having used it for work, fun, moving house I'm on 82k. So that's 50k!

Anyone beaten that?

RS Clio 182
Did a round trip Salisbury to Northeast last weekend (about 700 miles in total) and 182 was faultless .... managed 40.6mpg on one occasion.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
done 27k since october 06, feck knows what on, i live 8 miles from work!

172 Race Car
I was thinking more the fact that he had to drive to Germany to end up on that piece of grass. Thats probably where some of the 27k came from

clio 1.6 16v
ok i havnt got a 1*2 but i got mine just under 37K, its now just over 50k in year n 10 months. guna b adding on a lot of miles in august hopefully, going to the " 'ring" hopefully, wont b taking the same racing line as Dr Rollo tho :p

1998 BMW e46 323i
So no one's driven further than my 50k? I am a LEG-END, me 'FTW'... Surely someone's racked up more miles than me?

New Kangoo Van!
done 3000 miles in 6 months! hardly used!

my astravan tho which i got new with 32 miles on it in septmeber has now got 26000 on it. Abused!

Hyundai i40
i think i win for smallest area covered.

been to england twice on a 300 mile round trip

but it has done 24k in 14 mths on an island 10 by 20 ish miles :rasp:

so there for if i car on driving like i am i should have covered 50k in 2 years........beaten me thinks

172 cup
36k to 73k in 2n half years been from scotland to cornwall.. loved every drive :)

gonna take her abroad this year.. thinking of hull to rotterdam ferry n see where we get to..

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
isnt mark cups 172 knocking ona 100k.
personally ive done 15k in 13 months. the car broke 30k at he week end.( but mine is a non RS)

ITB BG 182
22k in one year all in the uk.
most in one trip id say about 600 miles from covesea lossiemouth in scotland to pevensey bay down south on the coast then 6 hours rest an back to nottingham.
Most miles to one tank of fuel an no passengers an sod all in the boot. Would be Nottingham to Poole an back total of 430 miles.
(Slightly cheating here as i had to be towed most of the way back)

Renault 5 GT Turbo
I do 1.2k per WEEK.... in My Learner Diesel

300 miles a week in my Scenic..

48 miles in my 172 in 5 months....