ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

whos got 17s and whats your mpg reading?

Clio
Iv got 17s on my clio and my engine size is a 1.2..mpg reading is now 35.2mpg..isnt very good if you ask me! =s is this about right..?

A Fcukin Car
My 1.2 is on 17's but it depends wat type of driving I am doin?

If I rag the arse of it MPG is crap but normal driving I get about 36.4 MPG, had as little as 30MPG before thou.

V6
no difference to mine i get between 30mpg and 40mpg with mine. just depends on way u drive and if short jorney or long journey

Renaultsport Clio 172 Ph2
you guys should think yourself lucky on my 172 mk2 ph 2 i get about 21 mpg on standard rims if i rag the arse off it! lol

Clio 1.4 16v
I always try and drive like Ms Daisy, i've got 17's and most of the time I can keep it around 42.6mpg or somewhere there abouts. It depends how good you are at economical driving.

Clio Mk2 DCI 68
Won't the diameter of the wheel (even with low profile tyres) be slightly different than with standard 15" alloys and therefor throw the readings out? Just a thought.