ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Who's is this ? Gareth

A well built VW
Stumbled acroos this on ebay , the guy says he is a member wondered if the car was finished yet and what it looks like

60_1_b.jpg

I like the big open section on the rear bumper, that will be perfect for getting cool air to the rad and no doubt intercooler.

6/468 17poo
Yeah too right ^^^^^^^^^ look how the rear bumper is resting on the floor, i suppose its that heavy v6 engine in the rear making it that low!!!!LOL

Black 172
Nope not anymore, i never saw his clio i just saw a pic of his wheels and they look the same i remember all the filler lol

Mégane RS
Dont think hes a member no more, think someone on here helped him out by posting his stuff in the forsale section

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine
Well, at least they've had the decency to remove the door handles. Presumably, so that no one has to suffer the shame of actually driving it?

Monaco 172
I thought it was a birds?

i remember those wheels up for sale, can't remember if it was on here or not.

A well built VW
cliovicky was going out wit him but i cant ever remember him posting , i dont like the car but i am curious to see how it turned out

Range Rover, GTC, LP640
Hi chaps, yeah it is mine just so your aware.
There old pics though id post new ones but having problems with the camera software i use and have not had time to sort it out !

Il post some when i get it sorted out.

Its having lambo doors done at the moment and then Ktec will be doing a throttle body conversion on the 172 engine hopefully before doncaster fingers crossed Daves got the kit on its way !

Theres hardly any filler on the car at all i think you will all be very surprised its cost alot of money and took alot of time and the chaps that have done it have done an amazing job ! The bumpers, skirts, bonnet, spoiler and everything else is one off and is in fiberglass.Think the only filler is a tiny bit on the doors over the plating.

Gaz ;o)

Last edited:
  Range Rover, GTC, LP640
Loony said:
I like the big open section on the rear bumper, that will be perfect for getting cool air to the rad and no doubt intercooler.

Reading the above reply from you i dont need to think much more why your name is LOONY ! Lol!

It was sarcastic, i dont like bumpers (rear even more so) with huge open sections for mesh that serves no purpose whatsoever thats all.

Range Rover, GTC, LP640
Tell you what il do LOONY il fit a massive intercooler in the rear bumper for the throttle bodied 172 engine !

;o)