ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Why Cant I Get Online Quotes!

Almost every insurer ive tried has been unable to give me a quote online. Ok, so im a 20yr old trying to get quotes on a 2002 172, but surely i should still get a price!

Any insurers + numbers would be well appreciated

Cheers

Lee

im 18 and got a quote ona 2002 172 from elephant, everyone else said i hasd to ring up, tbh if i was getting a proper quote i would always ring, you geta much straighter answer when actually speaking to people

well i was after a rough estimate, to go by, besides not many offices are open at 9! Ill ring around tomorrow!

Yeah i was on elephant earlier and they wouldnt do it online, just done it again and got a quote of £2681! About half what my last quote was!

elephnat for me 20yrs 2yncb on a 10month policy came out at £1180 try putting your mum and dad as named drivers that should knock a hefty bit off, my first quote with elephant was £2310 that was just me on the policy then i added drivers down to £1600 that was with business useage then i rtang them up and bought for £1180 and im pickin he rup on tuesday :)