ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

why is it so hard

anything
to get a good low miler ph1 172 that hasnt had paint by rolf harris

im looking all over for a ph1 in a nice colour i,e dark green sunflower yellow or black (would even consider a mint silver) but have so far been very disappointed and let down ...

being in northern ireland posses some problems in terms of travel as im not just down the road however this does not put me off and am prepared to travel ... but at 200 quid return to see a car not as described becomes a bit of a pain in the arse (as already experienced ) involving a cs member im slowly loosing the plot

please could a knight in shinning armour come to the rescue

many thanks in advance

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I know someone selling an Exclusive that we sold a year or so ago. Nice car.

Hold on i'll get a link....

53 Clio's & counting
PM for me too pls!

We need an explanation too matey

Lets see if we can help, whats thr details you are working to, price, miles, std/modded etc?

Astra SRI/ Hornet
dave ramseys exclusive is probs 1 of the cleanest. mite take some mullah to pry it from his hands, but if ya dont try ya dont get.

anything
an explanation for what tho russ ...

preferably standard or tastefully modded , im 37 so no mad styling ive 3k landed to spend but dont want to have to respray the front end to put right replace wings or have 3 different shades of colour;) , just a good honest car with sub 70k that has been well cared for , as im already 200 quid down on my budget it would have been higher by this amount

Maybe a 172 Cup..
I'd be getting in touch with Edd mate if I was you. I know you want STD, and the wheels are Marmite( although personally I love em'), but he's also selling a set of STD f1's needing refurb. Do a deal on both, refurb wheels, tyres on from red f1's, sell red f1's to go towards refurb. Everyones a winner.

You will NOT find a cleaner car buddy...
http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=510956

Maybe a 172 Cup..
Good news mate. If he'd have been selling when I was buying, she'd have been on my driveway, 100%;)

Hyundai i40
like you i have the same problem, and when i was looking for a car at the start of the year it kinda put me off, a 10 yr car - may look nice in the pictures but close up you never know

its always a risk i know, just felt the 306 will do me for another year