ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

why my car was a write off...

Audi TT 225 Quattro
i got my shell back from the garage yesterday after getting the engine taken out and thought id get some pics of the engine bay damage:( , also got my willy spoiler today and hopefully picking up the car tomorrow with the 2.0l in:D , can't wait...
DSCF1072.jpg

DSCF1073.jpg

DSCF1074.jpg

DSCF1075.jpg

DSCF1076.jpg

DSCF1077.jpg

DSCF1064.jpg

18012006031.jpg

That was quite a whack the valver had, I can't believe your getting the willy engine put in your new valver so soon.

I also can't believe how quick you found a new valver !!!
Wicked !

Audi TT 225 Quattro
gotta get it done for santa pod mate;) , it's a valver garf but got a 175bhp 2.0l in, also got a few other willy bits aswell and leather which is comfy as hell, a pic of how the above car looked at 1 point but got a ph2 grill and bits under headlights in blue later. gotta put the coilovers on my new one before santa pod but probley won't lower the rear till after making it have a trophy stance:approve:
Picture405.jpg

and my new 1 when i got it around 2 weeks ago..
DSCF1030.jpg

Audi TT 225 Quattro
also got a pic of the womans car who decided that the second these lights change from green to amber im going to slam on my brakes without any thought or consideration for the person behind me causing him to slam on his brake and do his best not to smash the f**k out of my car, ended up cliping her bumper and mounting the pavement to be meet by mr lamppost. b**ch.... cost me £350 to repair her car as i did'nt want to go through ins.
05012006006.jpg

Audi TT 225 Quattro
the best bit is she first turned around and said i went to ford and they said it would be £800, quickly told her to go f**k, after a couple of private quotes got it down to £350, was told she need a new bumper and bumperstrip, rear light, painting bumper and fixing mounting points behind bumper then labour. price works out about right and just paid that to get it over and done with, would have had to pay a £250 excess if i went through ins and for the extra £100 i did'nt want to effect my 4 year ncb. time to get it protected i think not that i want another crash.... and see u at pod martin:D

Megane Mk4
eh???? new light ???

sorry matey but I think you were robbed on that one..
From that pic theres no damage apart from a crack on the indicator lens.
There isnt any damage to the sorrounding metal panel on the rear quarter frame of the body.
Judging by the way you hit her, I doubt very much you did that.. The bumper took the impact there, not the light. :(

Audi TT 225 Quattro
i was told the bottem of the light had cracked due to the bumper being pushed up:S , looked ok to me tho... picked the car up today with the engine in and all seems fine:D ready for santa pod now;)