ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Why wash n wax is so good!!

The bodyshop who painted my car foir me said that they recommend just using wash n wax that you get get which is shampoo but waxes your car at the same time.

The reason why they said its as good as if not better than normal wax is that cuz the wax is in the water it gets in all the nooks and cranies of the car, which are usually inaccessable using hand paste wax etc.

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
when using a good polish and sealant (poss) glaze they have fillers that do that for you, i am sceptical about all in one products and cant see them being as good as individual stages.

however there are good shampoos and quick detailers that have an element of wax in them which are very good, like CG BLitz & aquawax

106 GTi
Great for topping up wax already on a car and maintaining the finish in a quick and easy way, never a stand alone replacement though.

Great for topping up wax already on a car and maintaining the finish in a quick and easy way, never a stand alone replacement though.

I agree. would never use it on its own, but is good to get into parts of the engine bay and inner doors which I often forget to do.

Tweaked Leon Cupra R
does your missus use a combined shampoo and conditioner...? i bet she doesn't!