ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wide boys

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
FB_IMG_1593780914980.jpg
FB_IMG_1593780927051.jpg
IMG_20200703_124122.jpg
IMG_20200703_122905.jpg
IMG_20200701_162622.jpg
IMG_20200625_165736.jpg

massiveCoRbyn

ClioSport Club Member
  Several
I'm not into most Dimma stuff to be honest. The grills are a bit '80s Ferrari/chest wig for me. The 106 and 306 were lovely though.

massiveCoRbyn

ClioSport Club Member
  Several
Thats essentially a copy of the 306 Maxi

View attachment 1484485

Dimma worked with Peugeot Sport to develop the panels for the Maxi I believe, then launched them for road cars. The first Maxi 306 had a bumper like the road going Dimma cars. The one above is an Evo 2 car, which gained a different bumper.

The 106 Maxi panels were also a joint venture between Dimma and PS.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Anyone who doesn't like a Dimma kit is a registered sex offender.
Well - that's me joining the ranks of Savile then.

Absolutely detest Dimma kits. For comparison, the hacksaw job that Wayne and his mates do to his 1.1 Peugeot from stolen Ford Focus body panels - look as artistic as the Sistine Chapel.

If one word sums up the worst of the peak of the Max Power/REVS era - it's Dimma. In fact, check the online thesaurus - I'm sure Dimma appears in the results when you type in the words 'automotive shite'.

massiveCoRbyn

ClioSport Club Member
  Several
Well - that's me joining the ranks of Savile then.

Absolutely detest Dimma kits. For comparison, the hacksaw job that Wayne and his mates do to his 1.1 Peugeot from stolen Ford Focus body panels - look as artistic as the Sistine Chapel.

If one word sums up the worst of the peak of the Max Power/REVS era - it's Dimma. In fact, check the online thesaurus - I'm sure Dimma appears in the results when you type in the words 'automotive shite'.

Wash your mouth out:

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Wash your mouth out:

I’ll give you that. The 306 doesn’t look ‘that’ bad as such - certainly a hell of an improvement over some 205 examples.

I mean, does this come with a free retina transplant with the purchase?

1594244350264.jpeg

:sick:

So a perfectly fine 205 GTi is wrapped up in this? Like planning a date with a classy model who then meets you in a Kappa tracksuit and is already halfway through her fifth tin of Red Stripe.

That poor 205 probably just wants to die. In fire. It’s misery has gone on long enough.

massiveCoRbyn

ClioSport Club Member
  Several
I’ll give you that. The 306 doesn’t look ‘that’ bad as such - certainly a hell of an improvement over some 205 examples.

I mean, does this come with a free retina transplant with the purchase?

View attachment 1484832

:sick:

So a perfectly fine 205 GTi is wrapped up in this? Like planning a date with a classy model who then meets you in a Kappa tracksuit and is already halfway through her fifth tin of Red Stripe.

That poor 205 probably just wants to die. In fire. It’s misery has gone on long enough.

I am kind of with you to be honest. The 106 and 306 looked great because they ditched the big side vents and fussy details, but a lot of the others haven't aged well (not as badly as the Reiger F40 kit).

I think the 205 is one of the better ones, especially with the proper Dimma wheels etc. The one you posted is f**king awful though 😂

This one isn't so bad as it's a bit more subtle:

Dr8o2o0.jpg
9Ycdyzn.jpg

The Euro spec Rallye is still the best looking 205 though.

Clio Dynamique
Who's is the black clio i love that. I used to own a 309gti years ago and the amount of dimma kitted 205's at the meets was unreal. Even at the shows they were everywhere. I quite liked the 205 Dimma's in fact i went to look at one for sale at one point. Just ended up with the 309gti coz they were bit more stable at higher speed.