ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

wii's in stock :)

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Don't get this, most the shops by me have loads of Wii's

Clio 182 & C5 VTX+
Got mine yesterday by phoning local "Game" store just before they opened every day for the past week and asking if they had any in. As soon as they had them asked if they could keep one for me which they did. Well worth the wait.

cock mobile.
Got mine yesterday by phoning local "Game" store just before they opened every day for the past week and asking if they had any in. As soon as they had them asked if they could keep one for me which they did. Well worth the wait.

After seeing this post, I thought bugger it I'll phone around the local stores, the last one to try was Virgin.

Bam, one left, this was at 12:45, they said they'd keep it only until half 2:30, thought bugger it, long lunch time it is, it's now sat in my car ready for some play time later :D

Golf GTI 1.8T
missus kept trying since my last post, and phoned all our local Game stores this morning, Chelmsford had 4 due it at 12pm, she got 3 on the pre order list for today and has just phoned me to say she collected it.

shes well chuffed cheers guys!